Language: Georgian / English;
Duration: 8 hours (1 day);
Target group: Non-medical staff, nurses;
Emergency First Aid Course offers participants to teach the most up-to-date standards of emergency medical care in various emergencies. The course provides both, theoretical and practical training in multifunctional training mannequins and simulators.
The course will teach:
- The importance first aid and its positions;
- Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- Airway obstruction with foreign body;
- Management of Bleeding;
- Emergency Trauma Basic Management and Wound Dressing;
- Wound management;
- Burn management;
- Drowning in water;
- Drug overdose management;
- Convulsions, Syncope;
- Disruption of blood flow to the brain (stroke);
- Chest pain;
- Hypoglycemia in diabetics;
- Electric trauma management;
- Heat stroke, frostbite and hypothermia management;
- Animal bites management.
It is possible to focus on the first aid topic of the job specification.
The course is accredited by the Professional Development Council of IDPs from the Occupied Territories of Georgia, Ministry of Labor Health and Social Affairs.