Registration of the mobility applicants starts from July 31, until 18:00 pm August 19, at students' electronic portal: https://students.emis.ge/
The students, who are eligible to receive a mobility at the New Vision University through the electronic portal will have to appear at the University from August 25 to September 7th, 2020.
Exam in English language (In case of necessity):
Exam in specific filed of studies and interview (In case of necessity):
8th September - exam in the specific field of study;
9 September – disclosure of the exam’s result;
10th September – appellation of the result;
14 September – disclosure of the appellation’s result.
Documents that need to be submitted:
- A statement;
- A copy of the identity card;
- A copy of the document, confirming the status of the student at a higher institution;
- Legal acts defining student status;
- Student transcript;
- A copy of the document confirming the presence of military registration;
- Knowledge of English language at least at B2 level;