New Vision University is pleased to announce an open competition for the following academic positions:
- 20 Professors, 20 Associate Professors, 5 Asistant-Professors and 5 Assistants in the field of Natural (life) Sciences and Medicine (fundamental, clinical and other health sciences);
- 10 Professors, 10 Associate Professors, 5 Asistant-Professors and 5 Assistants in the field of Architecture and Engineering;
- 2 Professors, 4 Associate Professors and 4 Assistants in the field of Private, Public or Criminal Law;
- 2 Professors and 4 Associate Professors in the field of Business and Information Technologies;
- 2 Professors and 4 Associate Professors in the field of Politics and International Relations;
- 5 Professors and 5 Associate Professors in the field of Educational Sciences;
- 5 Professors, 5 Associate Professors and 5 Assistants in the field of Dentistry.
The Applicants should indicate their field of teaching and research and provide their view of its development within NVU.
With the formal letter of interests candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Copies of the ID and Diploma(s) confirming academic degree(s);
- Syllabus/Course Description in the respective field (see the NVU sample syllabus);
- CV containing data on scientific papers of the applicant published during the past 10 years, scholarships & grants awarded, as well as participation information in scientific conferences and professional development activities during the past 5 years;
- The primary (prescribed by law) and additional (university) preconditions of holding the academic positions are regulated by the New Vision University Regulation for Carrying out the Educational and Research Activities (see the Regulation).
Applications may be submitted before October 12, 2019 by email at email@example.com or in a hard copy at E. Mikeladze str 1a, 0159, Tbilisi.