The terms of the current academic competition have been expanded for the following positions: Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Assistant.
The deadline for submission of documents was is August 31, 2020. Interviews with the selected applicants will be conducted from September 1 to September 12, 2020.
Applicants may submit the required documents for the following academic positions:
1. In the field of Business and Information Technologies: 2 associate professors, 2 assistants;
2. In the field of Education Sciences: 2 associate professors, 2 assistant professors, 2 assistants;
3. In the field of Engineering: 2 associate professors, 2 assistant professors, 2 assistants;
4. In the field of Politics and International Relations: 2 Associate Professors, 2 Assistant Professors, 2 Assistants;
5. In the field of Natural (life) Sciences and Medicine (fundamental, clinical and other health sciences): 5 Associate Professors, 5 Assistant Professors, 5 Assistants;
6. In the field of Law (Private, Public or Criminal Law): 2 Associate Professors, 2 Assistants;
7. In the field of Dentistry: 2 associate professors, 2 assistant professors, 2 assistants;
8. In the field of Pharmacy: 3 Associate Professors, 2 Assistant Professors, 2 Assistants.
As for the competition announced for the academic position of Professor in the same fields above, the deadline for submission of additional documentation is July 24, 2020. The interviews will be held and the results of the competition will be approved by July 31, 2020.
With the formal letter of interests candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- An application form;
- Copies of the ID and Diploma(s) confirming academic degree(s);
- Syllabus/Course Description in the respective field (see the NVU sample syllabus);
- CV containing data on scientific papers of the applicant published during the past 10 years, scholarships & grants awarded, as well as participation information in scientific conferences and professional development activities during the past 5 years;
The Applicants should indicate their field of teaching and research and provide their view of its development within NVU.
After fulfillment of the preconditions prescribed by the law, selection of the candidates will be based on the application and the vision of the proposed course implementation.
The primary (prescribed by law) and additional (university) preconditions of holding the academic positions are regulated by the New Vision University Regulation for Carrying out the Educational and Research Activities (see the Regulation).
Applications may be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in a hard copy at New Vision University Eco Campus, Nodar Bokhua str 11.